Once a design has been agreed, a detailed specification will be developed so tenders can be obtained and a contractor appointed. We will manage this process and the physical build to ensure that your fit-out is delivered on time and within budget.
The project manager’s first priority will be to agree an effective project strategy with you and ensure that there is a system established for regular communication with you and the rest of the project team.
- Delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Manage the operational aspects of the project
- Identify and manage potential risks
- Produce a master programme and budget plan
- Undertake regular site visits and prepare regular client reports
- Manage project handover and ensure defect and snag free completion
- Lead and motivate the project team and the supply chain to deliver the project
- Ensure HSQE standards and all legislative requirements are implemented.
- Develop and monitor strategies (including sustainability) in order to deliver a quality build in accordance with the client’s ethical and environmental objectives